It’s weird to think about how many people’s lives we might make our ways into
We kind of only experience our lives from our own perspectives, and imagine what it might be like for someone else
You pass some random on the street who’s laughing obnoxiously with their friends, you shoot them a dirty look because you’ve had a bad day
You arrive at your destination and tell your friends about the annoying, loud, idiotic youths that were laughing SO loud on your way over
The group of friends arrive at the cinema, waiting in line for their movie ticket, laughing about how there was some angry guy/girl giving them dirties while being a loner
The world could do with a bit more perspective
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
- Seriously, it's NOT COOL that people think this is out of style
- Anything less than the above is unacceptable!!
I think people enjoy passion, whether in their own lives or simply seeing it in the lives of others
I need that